Sale pending with 7 offers! Absolutely stunning views of the coastal foothills in the distance and a verdant orchard at your feet at 18632 Woodbank Way, Saratoga CA 95070, a charming knoll top cul-de-sac in the Quito Road neighborhood. From this home and yard you’ll see the peaks of El Sombroso on the left and El Sereno on the right – a nearly impossible to find panoramic view! This wonderful ranch style home is for sale, listed at $2,400,000. Read on to learn more! (On the MLS by Tuesday April 4 at noon & can be shown after that time.)
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath Saratoga home enjoys 2346 square feet of living space and boasts newly refinished hardwood floors, dual pane windows, air conditioning, and loads of room for entertaining between the living room, enlarged dining room, and family room – which sits at the back of the house and enjoys the best views. The kitchen, too, overlooks the yard and the Santa Cruz Mountains, as does the master bedroom. The home was built in 1964, but the bathrooms were remodeled since that time.
Very livable now, move in and enjoy your own resort! Or further improve the home or build new – the option is yours!
Interior features of 18632 Woodbank Way, Saratoga CA 95070 include:
- Formal entry
- Spacious living room overlooking the front yard, with gorgeous hardwood floors and brick fireplace
- Enlarged dining room, also with hardwood floors and bathed in natural light
- Family room with wood burning stove facing the enormous yard and coastal mountain range – a stunning view
- Kitchen and nook also have southern, back yard vistas
- Laundry closet just off the breakfast nook
- Master bedroom suite at rear of house with hardwood floors, double closets and fabulous sunlight & views
- Master bath with stall shower (Jack and Jill style, also opening to hallway)
- Two other bedrooms, also with double closets, facing the front, and hardwood floors
- Hall bathroom with big shower stall
- Dual pane windows – the house is drenched in natural sunlight!
- Air conditioning
- 3 car garage – extra storage over the 2 car portion with pull down ladder to attic
Outside, enjoy both a deck and patio for entertaining or relaxing. The orchard hearkens to an older, more rustic time and primarily consists of prune trees but there are also orange, persimmon, and apricot trees. Additionally, there are some oak and other trees on the property.
The exterior rear wall of the 3 car garage is covered in a exquisite gray stone. The two car side of the garage can be opened electronically. That section also features a pull down ladder with attic storage access. The third may be manually opened.
The front yard of the property features pavers for the semicircular driveway and beautiful landscaping and wooden walkways to the home’s front door.
It may be possible to have a horse, or to build a tennis court, pool, or guest house on the grounds.
Schools for 18632 Woodbank Way, Saratoga CA 95070:
Marshall Lane Elementary
Rolling Hills Middle
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity to enjoy your own Saratoga orchard, an oasis of tranquility and beauty in the hustle and bustle of busy Silicon Valley, along with one of the most stunning views anywhere.
Open house and offer info:
On MLS Tuesday 4-4 before 12 noon; disclosures available the following day MLS # ML81645093
Open house schedule:
Wednesday, April 5 9:30am to 12:30pm
Saturday April 8, Sunday April 9, and Saturday April 15 2 to 4 pm
Offers, if any, April 18th or later – no pre-emptive offers, please. Allow 48 hours for response.