SALE PENDING WITH 6 OFFERS!
Closing Monday, May 10th.
f you are house hunting in Cambrian Park, there’s a gem of an opportunity at 2156 Ebbesen Avenue in the Villa Cambrian subdivision (Parker area) near Union Avenue and 85. This charming home is located on a quiet street and has been beautifully updated throughout. It’s updated throughout and enjoys highly prized Union Schools. Fantastic commute location, too!
Quick facts on 2156 Ebbesen Avenue
- Offered at $1,423,000
- 4 bedrooms (1 used as an office with French door & built in bookshelves)
- 2 updated bathrooms – the hall bathroom enjoys a deep, jetted bath
- 1457 SF (per county records) of living space
- Lot size 5911 SF (per county records, plat map shows lot as 60’x100′)
- Built in 1965
- single story home – just one step into the family room
- attached 2 car garage with storage space & pull down ladder
This updated home has many upgrades!
- updated kitchen with maple cabinets & Corian counter with breakfast bar
- large, sunny living room
- family room with gas log fireplace & built in bookshelves
- screened in porch for indoor / outdoor living off the family room
- beautiful engineered Brazilian cherry floors in living areas & hallway
- fresh carpet in all 4 bedrooms
- dual pane windows
- central air conditioning
- 2 sun tunnels
- loads of storage, including a large storage shed in backyard
Schools for 2156 Ebbesen Avenue
Carlton Elementary – Union School District
Union Middle School – Union School District
Leigh High School – Campbell Union High School District
View all the photos and get more info at CambrianHomeSale.com