How’s Cambrian Park condo & townhouse market? Normally we answer this question in brief with regular monthly updates over on the Cambrian Park Real Estate Market Update. However with fantastic neighborhoods like Montanas de Los Gatos, Cambrian condos are not to be missed! So today we’ll take a closer look at the condominium and townhome market in this popular San Jose district!
Before we dive in, let’s see what’s selling now in the Cambrian Park condo & townhouse segment of the market.
Just now (as of May 12, 2022), I looked into the MLS to see the condo and townhome sales in Cambrian over the last month.
- there are 13 units listed for sale as “active” (not pending or under contract)
- 8 are listed as condos (3 are “agent only” status) – average size is 894 SF and average list price is $673,111 4
- 5 are listed as townhouses (2 are “agent only” status) – average size is 1574 SF and average list price is $1,168,800
- 1 home is under contract with one or more contingencies
- 13 homes are pending with no contingencies (average of 9 days on market, 4 condos, 9 townhomes)
- 13 condos / townhomes have sold and closed escrow in the last 30 days (9 condos, 4 townhomes)
- They sold with an average of 6 days on market (condos 5 days, townhomes 8)
- average sale price to list price ratio was 116% (range 98% – 129%, condominiums averaged 113%, townhouses 122%)
Now let’s have a look at some of the numbers from my Real Estate Report:
Real Estate Report: Cambrian Park Condo & Townhouse Market – San Jose
It’s a hot spring market for the Cambrian condo market with prices up double digits over a year ago. This chart represents all of MLS Area 14, which is primarily 95124, a good deal of 95118, and a tiny sliver of Campbell 95008.
|Trends At a Glance||Apr 2022||Previous Month||Year-over-Year|
|Median Price||$730,000 (-2.7%)||$750,000||$622,000 (+17.4%)|
|Average Price||$883,084 (+2.3%)||$863,467||$691,900 (+27.6%)|
|No. of Sales||13 (-13.3%)||15||14 (-7.1%)|
|Pending||13 (+18.2%)||11||15 (-13.3%)|
|Active||7 (+75.0%)||4||14 (-50.0%)|
|Sale vs. List Price||112.9% (+1.9%)||110.8%||102.7% (+10.0%)|
|Days on Market||6 (+6.5%)||6||12 (-43.8%)|
|Days of Inventory||16 (+95.2%)||8||29 (-46.2%)|
Altos Research Live Charts
The market profiles are live, updating automatically once every week, with active inventory from MLS listings.
Most of Cambrian Park falls under the 95124 zip code. Here’s a quick look at the main real estate market data points for Cambrian 95124 this week:
Click to view the 95124 weekly report.
Next, a look at the Cambrian real estate market in the 95118 zip code:
Cambrian includes a few different schools districts and 3 zip codes, so what is happening in one area or price point may not be true in another. For specific information relating to your home or needs, please contact me!
Want to keep reading? Check out some of these related articles: