homes for sale
Homes for Sale in Silicon Valley
8865 Wine Valley Circle, San Jose, is a wonderful home for sale (my listing) in The Villages Golf & Country Club, a 55+ community. This detached, single story house provides 2 bedrooms plus den or home office, 2.5 bathrooms, living-dining areas plus a family room open to the nook and island kitchen. Built in 1997, this single family home enjoys tall ceilings and abundant natural light in an appealing, open floor plan.
Feel free to visit the Virtual Tour here, or keep reading for the details!
8865 Wine Valley Circle – quick facts:
- Offered at $1,050,000
- MLS # ML81778777
- 2 bedrooms + den or home office
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2256 SF of living space
- 4977 SF lot
- single story, detached house
- built in 1997
- central air conditioning
- dual pane windows
- 3 sun tunnels
- high ceilings, recessed lights
- laundry room
- large 2 car garage with extra storage
- nearly carpet free (only carpeting is in one closet) – most of the home has wood laminate flooring
- The Villages is a senior community, 55+, located in the Evergreen area of San Jose
Below please find listings of some homes for sale in the highly prized Williams area of Almaden Valley in San Jose 95120 (also some pending sales for reference). Please note, the boundary for the school is approximate only. Five listings will be displayed here, but click on the link at the end and you can see the complete list of available properties.
Listings of Homes for Sale
Listings by price range will begin with the lowest priced home in this area first (as opposed to newest listing, largest listing, etc.)
- List View
- Map View
- Grid View
See all Almaden - Williams area.
(all data current as of 5/29/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
The Almaden Winery neighborhood, just off Blossom Hill Road in San Jose, has a rich and interesting past, dating back to the mid 1850s when the site was first planted with grape vines. It was the first winery in Almaden Valley and one of the oldest in the state of California. (It survived the prohibition period by getting licensed to make sacramental wine and by bottling grape juice.)
In this post I’ll share some photos of the neighborhood with you, explain about the three different builders/developers and show you where to find each one.
This week I put a new listing on the market, a beautiful Newark condo for sale at 39887 Cedar Blvd #250. It’s nicely updated and remodeled throughout and enjoys a quiet location at the back of this resort-like condominium complex.
Offered at $539,888 with low HOA dues of just $376 per month
Spacious and updated 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, with warm and tasteful décor in luxurious, resort like community. Fantastic location within Murieta, at back of complex, away from road noise. The unit is close to the elevator but has no adjoining walls, so is very quiet.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1071 SF
- Built in 1986
- Remodeled kitchen
- Updated baths
- Recessed lights in living room and master bedroom
- Colonial style crown molding and baseboard throughout
- Private deck
- Freshly painted
- 2 Assigned parking spaces, one of them covered
- Great commute location, also very close to shops and eateries
- HOA is Murieta, a gated community with secure elevator buildings and includes 2 pools, 2 spas, 2 club houses, plus a gym and onsite property management
Please visit the virtual tour to get all of the details, including upcoming open houses and lots more photos!
- Kitchen remodeled with slab granite counters, brand newWhirlpool stainless steel oven, microwave, and dishwasher. Built in trash compactor. Stainless steel refrigerator included, too. Tile floor.
- Bathrooms updated and also feature granite counters, tile floors, and lights over vanities.
- Open floor plan – kitchen has opening to both dining and living
- Spacious master bedroom suite featuring double sinks and abundant closet space.
- Wonderful deck off of living room for relaxing outdoors
- Many upgrades: recessed lighting in living room and master bedroom, classic Colonial baseboard and crown molding, interior raised panel doors.
- Newer washer and dryer included.
- Freshly painted interior.
- Excellent parking: 1 covered space near building door, 1 assigned parking space behind the unit.
- Wonderful HOA: gated community with low dues covers garbage, water, and many amenities: secure elevator buildings, 2 pools and spas, gym, cabana / community rooms, lawn area,
- Onsite HOA office staffed during weekdays.
- Fantastic location with shopping and restaurants nearby and easy access to major commute routes.
- Newark Unified Schools: James L. Bunker Elementary, Newark Middle, Newark Memorial High
Please visit the virtual tour to get all of the details, including upcoming open houses and lots more photos!
Fantastic west San Jose townhome at 3693 Cabernet Vineyards Circle! Just listed today! Offered at $975,000
I just listed a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath west San Jose townhome near Santana Row and am excited to invite you to see it:
- 2018-10-17 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- 2018-10-20 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- 2018-10-21 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Quick Facts on this west San Jose townhome:
- 2 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 1496 square feet (per county records)
- 1100 SF lot size (per county records)
- Built in 1990
- Attached 2 car garage
- Townhouse style building, condominium ownership
- Central air conditioning
- Water softener
- Monthly HOA dues 285.86
- MLS # ML81727678
Please browse a sampling of photos to get a feel for this lovely home here. You can see ALL of the photographs at the virtual tour site.
This updated townhouse features an open floor plan and loads of natural light and offers a spacious front patio for dining and relaxing outdoors.
Enter the home from a pleasantly landscaped walkway and see the spacious front patio with plenty of room for entertaining.
The tiled entryway leads to the main living areas of the home, which feature gorgeous engineered hardwood floors, recessed lights, plantation shutters, and a wonderfully open floor plan.
Living and dining:
- Engineered hardwood floors
- Gas log fireplace
- Built in storage
- Recessed lights
- Extra large storage closet under the staircase
The living room boasts an easy care gas log fireplace and some built in storage.
1190 Crestline Dr Cupertino CA 95014
MLS # ML81714661
1190 Crestline Dr Cupertino is tastefully expanded, remodeled, and sunny home with award winning Cupertino schools!
Quick facts 1190 Crestline Dr Cupertino:
- 3 bedrooms + office and bonus room / alcove
- 2 newly remodeled baths in 2018
- 1715 SF (per county)
- Lot size 6007 SF (per county)
- Built in 1963, expanded in 2011
- No carpeting – mostly hardwood floors, some laminate, some Italian porcelain tile
- Flexible layout—sewer plumbed to possibly add 3rd bathroom and one bedroom in original kitchen area
Welcome to this bright and sunny home, impeccably updated throughout! You will love the gorgeous hardwood floors, the abundant natural light, and the remodeling that has been done in every corner of this house!
Rooms include a spacious living room with wood burning fireplace and recessed lights, dining room with recessed lights, an alcove or study (original kitchen location), an open family room – kitchen, an office, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms.
Island Kitchen & Family Room:
- The open kitchen & family room is the center of the home and a true showpiece. They enjoy Brazilian teak hardwood flooring, a tall vaulted ceiling with 2 Velux skylights and retractable shades, recessed lighting, Casablanca fan, 8’ Anderson French door to the yard, and large Milgard windows to bring in the light. Spray foam insulation between the ceiling and the roof helps to keep the room comfortable year-round.
- Slab granite counters, tumbled marble tile back splash, maple cabinets with pantry, pullouts, lazy Susan and under the cabinet lighting.
- Stainless steel appliances include a French door refrigerator with ice maker (2017), GE Profile double oven, Bosch induction cooktop, Broan vent, Kitchenaid dishwasher, and microwave oven. (Fridge and microwave both stay.)
- Large, open Franke stainless steel sink with Grohe faucet.
- Good sized island with breakfast bar plus extra storage.
- This area, plus the office, was added in 2011 with permits and finals, and represents 600 SF of the total square footage of the home.
Bathrooms – remodeled in 2018 with permits & finals:
- Hall bath offers a shower over the tub, Italian porcelain tile, vanity with deep drawers, and a sun tunnel
- Master bathroom features a stall shower, Italian porcelain tile, and a vanity with deep drawers.
- Dual zoned heat and air conditioning (2 AC units)
- Dual pane windows
- New front door & interior doors
- Copper water supply lines in the home
- Fresh interior paint
- Original hardwood floors just refinished (June 2018)
- New baseboards in living room, dining room, hallway, bedrooms
- Hot water heater replaced in 2016
- New outdoor wall lights
- New motion detector light on front of garage
- Attached 2 car garage with new Liftmaster garage door opener
1190 Crestline Drive Public Schools:
Regnart Elementary, Kennedy Middle & Monta Vista High
Ideally located near schools, Three Oaks Park and Jollyman Park. Close to Apple campus and many high-tech companies. Easy access to 85, 280 Freeways and Lawrence Expressway for convenient commute!
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE for 1190 Crestline Drive:
Thurs., 7-19-2018 9:30am to 12:30pm (broker tour AND public open house)
Sat., 7-21-2018 2pm to 4pm
Sun., 7-22-2018 2pm to 4pm
1190 Crestline Drive – DISCLOSURES & OFFERS
Disclosures will be available on or by Friday July 20th. The link will be in the private agent MLS comments for the buyers’ agents.
Offers will be due sometime after the open house weekend. Please check with Mary Pope-Handy for the due date. No pre-emptive offers, please
Learn more about Cupertino here: http://popehandy.com/cupertino/
SOLD on July 6, 2018 with 3 offers – 4843 Englewood Dr in West San Jose’s Happy Valley neighborhood – closed at $1,667,250 officially, but seller paid all of the buyer’s agent commission, and net to seller was equal to $1,710,000.
Previous info for when the house was for sale:
4843 Englewood Dr, San Jose, CA 95129 is a spacious, sunny home for sale in the Happy Valley neighborhood! Big back yard! Near Country Lane School, Saratoga Creek Park, shops, dining, movies, and more! On the MLS by Tuesday morning, May 29, 2018.
Do you dream of living with a shorter commute, enjoying a spacious home & yard? Perhaps you’d love a highly regarded neighborhood school just a few blocks away, and shops and dining nearby? These are things many home buyers want, but not everyone has two million dollars to throw at the dream! If this sounds like your wish list, keep reading and make plans to see this newly listed Happy Valley home for sale with your Realtor ASAP, or stop by any of our open houses at 4843 Englewood Dr, San Jose, CA 95129 in the lovely Happy Valley neighborhood (also known as the Country Lane neighborhood). Info on the open house dates is below. This home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1585 square feet of living space on a big 8231 SF lot – and is offered at $1,500,000.
What makes 4843 Englewood Dr, San Jose, CA 95129 so special?
The house itself has a great layout with good-sized rooms and hardwood floors in much of the house. The house is thoughtfully designed and there’s loads of natural light. The size of the back yard is an especially rare find. The location within the Happy Valley neighborhood is ideal – not too close to busy roads, not too close to the school.
Quick Facts for 4843 Englewood Dr., San Jose
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1585 SF (appx)
- 8231 SF Lot (appx)
- Built in 1959
- Offered at $1,500,000
- Schools: Country Lane Elementary, Moreland Middle, Prospect High
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE 4843 Englewood Dr, San Jose, CA 95129
- Thursday, May 31 2018 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Saturday, June 2 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Sunday, June 3 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Disclosures will be ready by Friday, June 1st.
Happy Valley home!
The living room’s large picture window brings in oodles of light, making a wonderful first impression. Hardwood flooring is found in the living room, and all 4 bedrooms – and is under the hallway and dining room flooring, too. This room provides a sense of what the house’s interior is like generally. (Since the house is sold, other interior photos have been removed.)
The amazing back yard at 4843 Englewood Drive: why is it so large?
While many houses in San Jose are set far back from the street, giving an impression of a large lot, most have small back yards. Buyers would prefer that the land be in back, where it would be more used. And that is the case with this home! The house at 4843 Englewood Dr, San Jose, CA 95129 was built forward on the lot, so the 8231 SF lot is largely usable in back – and is a real treat! Check out Google’s satellite view for the perspective.
Here, only a portion of the large patio is shown – but there’s loads of room for entertaining under the stars!
The rest of the yard includes a lawn area, a playground area, and planting beds – but with so much room, you can decide whether you want a pool, a place for a trampoline, or what? Or expand the house into the patio area and still have tons of yard space left.
The neighborhood offers so much, too! Country Lane Elementary is just a few blocks away, as is lovely Saratoga Creek Park – right within the immediate neighborhood. Nearby, there are shops at Westgate, El Paseo de Saratoga, and the shops along Saratoga Avenue and Prospect Road.
A few features to note:
Enormous back yard offering many possibilities: room to add on, build a pool, and more
Hardwood floors visible in living room and all 4 bedrooms
Hardwood floors are also under the Pergo flooring in the dining room and hallway
Fresh paint throughout
New carpet in family room
Attached 2 car garage
Beautiful tree-lined street
Country Lane Elementary
*** Offers after the open house weekend, June 2 and 3 2018. Call regarding offer date. No preemptive offers, please ***