The Los Gatos real estate market seems to be improving as more homes are selling now than in recent months. The “absorption rate” has been declining and is now well under the 6 months that differentiates a buyers vs a sellers market. Many are thinking that the worst is behind us.
And if that is the case, now really is the “best time to buy” in Los Gatos, San Jose, Saratoga, or anywhere in Silicon Valley.
Recently I listed a great, sunny home and it will be held open this weekend (Sat 2-4, Aug 9). If you are looking to buy a house in Los Gatos, with the schools and close to shops, stores, banks and restaurants, you will want to know about this home and see it ASAP!
120 Magneson Terrace (off Magneson Loop and Los Gatos Blvd), Los Gatos, CA 95032
Offered at $1,250,000 – New Roof as of late June!!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Living Room, Dining Room, Study (or Music Room or Library)
- Lovely Hardwood Floors Throughout (all but bathrooms)
- Appx 1800 SF
- Lot Size appx 8700 SF
- Los Gatos Schools very close by
- Home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Air Conditioning & Extra Insulation
- Laundry Room
- Attached 2 Car Garage
- So close to the schools and shops that it’s “walk to”, “bike to”, “scooter to” and for driving, “less than 2 minutes to” – no matter how you get around, this home is close to schools and shops!