Although the Glenridge neighborhood in Los Gatos doesn’t wear the “historic district” label, many of the lovely older homes on the bluff over the Almond Grove District are historic properties themselves.
Why is the Glenridge neighborhood so popular?
There are many elements of Glenridge which seem to speak to home buyers:
- scenic beauty (views of the hills, views across Los Gatos or the valley)
- charming, custom historic homes – not a tract neighborhood
- a consistently well kept area
- close proximity to downtown Los Gatos
- beautiful neighborhood park, Bachman Park
- highly regarded Los Gatos Schools
- gentle hills and mildly winding roads make the area more interesting and appealing visually
Recently I did a “drive through video tour” of the Glenridge area with a special look at Bachman Park too. I’m no professional with the video, so please pardon the shaking and in some cases less than perfect transitions. This video is just under 4 minutes and will give you a good sense of what the neighborhood is like. Enjoy – and call or email me if you’d like to discuss Glenridge real estate, and your buying or selling there!
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.