Update: SALE PENDING!
You’re invited to see this stunning young urban living condominium in Campbell close to everything featuring two bedrooms plus loft, 2 bathrooms and approximately 1610 square feet. All of this can be found in an elegant resort-like setting! New listing, open this weekend from 2-4 (Aug 13-14) so please stop by!
Urban Living in Campbell
This sleek condo, the Sapphire Penthouse floorplan (see below), is located just steps from the light rail and Los Gatos Creek Trail, shopping at Whole Foods and many other shops across Bascom, the Pruneyard a block or so away and downtown Campbell just around the corner! A myriad of restaurants lie within a tenth of a mile. One of my sellers told me that she had only put 1500 miles on her car in the year living there. Imagine simply not needing your auto much at all!! (The building does include two spots in the underground garage for your vehicle, should you still want one while living there!)
Resort Living, Contemporary Setting
Built by Pinn Brothers with great attention to detail, the Onyx offers tremendous features both in the condo itself and in the many fabulous shared areas.
Interior features include:
- open floor plan with high ceilings and dark floors
- elegant kitchen with mostly Bosch appliances (fridge is Fisher & Paykel), tremendous counter space with slab quartz countertops, recessed lights and contemporary dark cabinetry
- an abundance of natural light, loads of windows and recessed lighting
- spacious bedrooms (the master is really large!) and bathrooms
- Master bath features two sinks, large soaking tub and separate stall shower
- comfortable balcony
Community features include:
- large and gracious lobby with fireplace to welcome your visitors
- entertainment room with pool table, card or poker table, counches and flat screen tv
- private unit to rent for your special occasions (just off the lobby)
- exercise room
- storage unit for bikes, luggage – all kinds of things!
- underground parking for 2 vehicles (plus a bike rack)
- beautiful, sunny, tile courtyard with inviting fountain
This beautiful home is offered at $529,950 (the best price per square foot at the Onyx today!). We hope to see you this weekend! Co-listed with Kirsten Reilly.
Please note: the best place to park is in the Onyx retail spaces. Come early and enjoy a meal at Chipotle or any of the find eateries in walking distance! This is Silicon Valley living at its best!